Friday, March 25, 2011

{ First lesson | Patience }

Counting down the weeks can be a drag, especially if you’re not a very patient person. If all goes well, Royce will be flying to me on the weekend of 9th April. That’s like 2 weeks away. Two very long weeks. Caelum on the other hand, would be coming home with me on the weekend of 16th April, since little Caelum is slightly younger than Royce.

I’ve been purchasing toys for the kitties to pass the time. Teasers, plushies, balls… you name it. Only thing lacking is a nice scratching post for the little ones. I’ve gotten some advice from Marina on what type I should be looking out for, but still have no idea what to get for them. So my mission now is to hunt for a nice and fun scratching post. I would also need to clear out a little space to put the scratching post, but I can worry about that later. :)

 
{weekly updates from Marina}

How I wish the weeks would fly by sooner. Can’t believe I’ve actually waited 3 months for the little ones and have the honour of watching them grow. This is definitely a first for me; my special little boys have already taught me their very first lesson, good things are worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment