Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{ Just the right blend of naughty and nice }

Dear Royce is turning into a real mini monkey. He tries so hard to get into the 'forbidden room' that it cracks me up sometimes. Occasionally he succeeds when I let my guard down, then a game of chase ensues. He may be sneaky and fast, but he sure isn't the brightest when it comes to dodging attacks. Lol. Royce will always end up being carried away on my shoulders to his scratching tree while he looks longingly at the forbidden room.

 fur, fur and more fur. the little furbomb.

Caelum on the other hand, is such an adorable little furbomb. He gets distracted with toys so easily that I could just walk in and out of the room without having to keep an eye on his sneaking around. He definitely stays true to the saying that cats have short attention span. Throw a toy in any direction and you're free to do your own stuff - a tried and true trick when I used the vacuum this afternoon.

Taking photos of cats again has inspired me to begin a mini project of my own. I call it Project Kitty Eyes which actually... sort of says it all. Sheesh, I do fail when it comes to being creative at times. It actually began when I fell in love with a pair of gorgeous golden Somali eyes at the weekend cat show. I then wondered how many different types of eye shape and colour do cats have and thus, begins my quest to capture every single one I could get my hands.. or in this case, my camera on. It's the first time I've started any project, so let's hope that it goes well.


Hopefully I can get some nice shots of other cat breeds at the Hahndorf cat show this Easter Sunday. It's going to be fun spending a day out at Hahndorf again. Oh just thinking of the food there makes my mouth water. And the chance to snap more shots, really, what else could be better than this? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment