Thursday, April 7, 2011

{ Photographic opportunities }

Received an email from Sherrie last night letting me know that Caelum and his siblings' desexing operation went smoothly. He'll be ready to leave the nest on the 16th of April and really, time could not possibly crawl any slower than this. But I'm glad that the operation went well, I don't really fancy operations myself.

There's only one day left before Saturday. I've sent over the rest of my payment to Marina and now to just wait to see his little aqua-coloured carrier in the airport on Saturday. I hope I wouldn't squish him to death with all the cuddles I've been saving up for the little guy.

I can't wait to share with Royce all the beauty that Adelaide has to offer

Three months of waiting, finally almost over. Never would I have imagined I could have waited this long and patiently for someone that I have never officially met. I guess love at first sight does exist. :)

On a side note, my sister and I paid a visit to Hahndorf today and I had loads of fun taking photos. Had an awesome German feast that was insanely filling. Seriously I think the feast can feed an entire family. Luckily I brought along a little container to pack the leftovers into. We also had a lovely Tiramisu cake and drinks for tea at this gorgeous little cafe. It was a fun day to just hang out and act silly, especially since it's finally my mid-semester break. :)


I love Adelaide and it's quaint little towns and amazing food. And I especially love all the photographic opportunities around me - and with the arrival of my furry babies, I'm definitely going to enjoy the next two weeks of my Easter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment