Monday, March 28, 2011

{ New toy & Caelum | week 9 }

Received my new toy that travelled all the way from Japan to Hong Kong, then making its final journey to Adelaide, South Australia. Introducing my newest addition to my little collection of lenses, the gorgeous Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro lens.

I couldn't resist trying out the new lens.

I'm so going to have fun seeing things from a different angle.

I've also received some updated photos of little Caelum, and from the pictures, it seems like his coat colour is changing. My little baby used to be black-brown, but from the recent pictures that I was shown, it seemed like he's turning into a little silvery tabby - just like his Ma, but with a little shades of brown like his Pa. Three weeks to go for this little one.

Caelum and mummy Angel. --> {Sherrie}

Now I'm curious to know what colour would little Caelum end up with, it's interesting that he's turning out to be a different shade from what I've expected. Not to mention, three weeks is a long time, you will never know what might happen in between. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment