Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{ Chameleon }

Seems like our little Siberian friend here is a little chameleon. Sherrie believes he has softened in coat colour. So now little Caelum is officially a little silver mackerel tabby. His colour resembles his mom now – the beautiful Angel which I adore so much. Seems like fate has somewhat came into play, or I’d like to believe so.

So now my little baby boys are officially a chocolate tabby point Birman and a silver mackerel tabby Siberian. Who would have guessed that I'd end up with these two darlings. I honestly thought I'll own a nice little bi-colour Ragdoll instead this year. But I've never for once regretted making the decision to own these two.

Hopefully everything will be perfect for their arrival. I'm so excited and nervous as I have never met Royce beforehand. As for Caelum, I don't think he'll remember me since the last time I saw him was when he was only 6 weeks old. How time really flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment