Saturday, April 2, 2011

{ Purrs and love }

Paid a visit to Sherrie's house to pick up a bag of Oz Pet litter and tray, since I'll have to set everything up for Royce's arrival. How time flies, one more week and I'll get my little bundle of white furball. As usual, I was extremely glad to see Angel - Caelum's mom, and she was exceptionally affectionate today. One would have thought I've sprayed catnip perfume on myself! Goodness how I love that girl. I do wish that she'll share my bed someday, but that's for the future to decide. :)

Caelum was a little mischievous and playful furball, as hyper and silly as a kitten should be. Boy, how he has changed in colour. He’s no more the little brown tabby I’d thought he’ll be. Instead, he’s turned into a silver tabby, with shades of brown on his fur. I knew that he has changed in colour, but I just couldn’t imagine how it is possible until I saw him in fur.

My sweet little Caelum boy was so adorable, yet silly. How he made me laugh when he kept falling for the same trap to lure him to my side. When he was tired out, he snuggled beside him mom’s warm body and I gently snuck him onto my lap instead. I stroke him to lure him back into slumber and he gave me a pleasant surprise instead. He began to purr. This is the first time I’ve ever heard Caelum purr, and my – he does have a loud purr. I almost thought it was Angel’s purr as she was right beside me at that time, until I felt the gentle vibration from Caelum’s throat. My little baby boy’s a gorgeous purrer.

Unfortunately, I was dumb enough to have left my camera’s battery at home, so no picture updates of Caelum. Boohoo. :(


But I did received some new picture of Royce taken by Marina. Just one more week till he’s home. I bet Marina will miss him badly. She seems to adore this particular litter – the second generation of birmans under the Berrick prefix. She has mentioned how this litter is a total purr-baby too, so I’m looking forward to hearing Royce purr his little head off.

No comments:

Post a Comment