Saturday, April 9, 2011

{ Royce | First day home )

So I left the house by 2:30pm and made it to the airport before 3:00pm to pick dear Royce up. When I got to the AAE, I was told that the flight from Melbourne was delayed for an hour and he's estimated to arrive by 4:15pm. Boy was I disappointed and anxious, I'm never fond of delays in plane flights, and this is something that I did not want to have delayed any longer.

So me and the sister popped over to Ikea to kill some time and that had to be the longest one hour in my entire life! I was so impatient and kept checking my wrist watch every 5 minutes.

Finally when it was time to pick Royce up, I could not be more happy and prayed that this time he'd actually landed on Adelaide soil. I entered their warehouse through a side entrance and immediately spotted an aqua carrier. I couldn't contained my joy any longer and skipped towards it. At last my wait for my baby Royce is over!

So without further ado, let me present my dear Royce with his first day home. The pictures aren't too great as it was pretty gloomy and the sun was pretty much setting (I blame the plane flight for taking so long). Hopefully I can get some decent shots tomorrow.


He's so cheeky and affectionate. Seriously, he literally purrs when you talk to him or touch him. He has not stopped purring since I 'rescued' him from that big scary warehouse. And he just adores playing. He's so hyper that I can't believe he's just a baby. He has managed to destroy a little part of feathered wand which he couldn't resist.

A huge thank you to Marina for being so awesome and for trusting me with this little bundle of fur. I just can't wait till he meets his 'adopted' brother. Caelum is a little purrer too, although he doesn't purr as much as Royce the last time I've paid a visit. But he is definitely every bit as playful. Oh the joys of kittens. <3

1 comment: