Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{ Pop goes the Royce }

Woke up this morning to a huge lump moving inside my comforter. The lump was wriggling about and making very odd noises, as if it was trying to sniff yet sneeze at the same time. I poked around a little and realised that the lump was none other than Mr. Royce stuck inside my comforter and couldn't find his way out. For an extremely bold guy, he sure lacks the sense of direction and logic to get him out of all the mess.

So after unfastening the buttons of my comforter and freeing the little guy, he pokes his head out of the entrance and proceeds to snuggle beside my head for a snooze. I wonder what other adventures he gets into while I sleep.

The carpet cleaner came today and surprisingly, Royce was afraid of him. There goes the idea of having him on the show bench one day. Never would I have guessed he'd be so scared of strangers - or perhaps it could be the smell of other cats on that guy, afterall he did owned 3 other cats at home. Maybe it might change in the future, but for now I guess I'll leave Royce to be a pampered furball at home.

And now for the bigger surprise. My darling Caelum would be joining this little family this coming Friday evening! I have already sent the remaining payment over to Sherrie and now all that remains is the dreaded waiting again. Oh how I can't wait to see Caelum again, and his oh-so-gorgeous mom, Angel. The boyfriend believes that Caelum has droopy eyes, but I think that he looks absolutely adorable nevertheless. Seems like it's time for another countdown for a very special delivery. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment