Thursday, April 14, 2011

{ Suicidal kitten }

I swear Royce is a suicidal kitten. The amount of times he's been falling off the kitchen counter and tables ain't funny. Just yesterday, that cheeky little monkey even managed to slip right into the toilet bowl. This definitely teaches me to leave the seat down now. Thank goodness I was still awake late last night when it happened.

But other than that, Royce has been an absolute gem. He still purrs when he's stroked and he snuggles with me under the covers at night. I have been woken up countless times with him purring in my face, wanting to be let under the comforter for a snooze. And when I wake in the morning, I couldn't budge for fear of waking the little guy up too. So I would just lay in bed while checking my mail and browsing the forums on my phone. That is, of course, until nature calls and I have to poke him so that I could get off the bed.

He knows when his name is called and he sure is able to tell when food is served, regardless of whose food it is. Hopefully he'll get along with Caelum. I'm really anxious about how the introduction would turn out, especially after the episode with the carpet cleaner. Royce may not like this mini intruder that'll enter our lives tomorrow, but then again, he may love having someone to boss around. Who knows. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment